Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity! Owning an offshore property to realise a Plan B is a dream than many South Africans would love to achieve.
However the choice of where to invest can be intimidating; plus the financial, legal and tax implications coupled with language & cultural difficulties sometimes makes this a barrier to entry.
Europe remains being the preferred geographic location for the majority of South Africans as not only is Europe the world’s largest trading block, but the opportunities are enticing. Cyprus, an English-speaking ex-British colony and full EU member, is an extremely popular destination in Europe for South Africans to invest.
Here are the 6 reasons why South Africans are buying property in Cyprus:
1. You can acquire permanent residency or EU 2nd citizenship by buying property without having to live in the country.
2. Properties in Cyprus offer excellent value for money when compared to other European countries – especially homes right on or near to The Med.
3. Cyprus’ positive property growth and demand for long and short-term tenants offers a very attractive investment for the short, medium and long term.
4. Cyprus is a very popular tourist destination so owning an investment property will reap an attractive offshore income.
5. Cyprus has been voted one of the safest countries in the world so your personal safety and property investment is assured.
6. The discovery and imminent exploration of natural gas is already having a positive impact on foreign investment and infrastructural development. Billions of Euros are already pouring into the economy.
In Cyprus investing in either the “Citizenship through Investment” or the “Fast Track permanent residency” programmes will reap financial rewards and lifelong benefits for the family. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this while both programmes are still open in Cyprus.
Investing overseas is a huge financial and emotional commitment, but your offshore journey can be made easier when you get advice from professionals. Always check exactly what you are buying before signing any contracts; and take your time – there will always be a good deal to be had. Going across on an inspection trip to personally view the property opportunities and to do the groundwork could save you thousands in the long run!
Cypriot Realty arranges personalized property inspection trips for you to come to Cyprus to look at the property options and to experience for yourself the lifestyle on offer. From arranging property viewings, meeting with taxation and legal specialists, to opening up your offshore bank account – we hold your hand every step of the way.
Contact Cypriot Realty for a confidential meeting to discuss how they can help you realise your and you family’s Plan B in Europe.
For more information contact Jenny Ellinas on 083 448 8734 or email or visist https://cypriotrealty.com/