Helderview BMW officially launched the new BMW X5 last Thursday evening, 20 February, with a cocktail event at the Dealership.
Jason Greer was the MC for the evening and the select group of guests were entertained by the multiple award-winning South African super group Sterling EQ.
Adding more than a dash of creativity to their passion for food, Red Pepper tempted everybody’s taste buds. Jaco Uys, a Director of Helderview introduced the New X5 to an appreciative audience.
The X5 did not fail to impress and was definitely the star of the evening. Enough said!
About the New BMW X5
The X5, founder of the Sports Activity Vehicle segment and globally best-selling car in its class, with more than 1.3 million units sold since the launch of the first generation – is entering a new chapter in its successful history.
The third-generation X5 sees BMW once again setting the benchmark for powerful design, interior spaciousness and luxury, versatility, driving pleasure, efficiency and innovative equipment features.
The new BMW X5 offers customers an assured all-round package equipped to meet the most exacting and varied demands.
Customers keen to make the configuration of the exterior and interior a little more individual can vary the car’s basic equipment with the M Sport package and Pure Experience and Pure Excellence “design worlds”. The defining features of the on-board experience of the new BMW X5 are an exclusive interior ambience with luxurious design, high-quality materials and innovative comfort-enhancing functions.
The range of BMW ConnectedDrive features is now also larger than ever, and includes innovative driver assistance systems, some of which are unique among the BMW X5’s rivals. The Sports Activity Vehicle also impresses with its outstanding practicality, headlined by its standard 40 : 20 : 40 split/folding rear seat backrest, load capacity rising from 650 to a maximum 1,870 litres and an optional third row of two additional seats.
Range of BMW ConnectedDrive features:
- Exterior design: an elegant blend of robust presence and dynamic flair
- Interior design: high-quality materials, luxurious ambience, cutting-edge functionality
- Astute individualisation: Design Pure Experience and Design Pure Excellence for the exterior and interior
- Design Pure Experience: presence and robustness
- Design Pure ExceVariable-usage interior, up to seven seats and even greater versatility
- Engines: more driving enjoyment and efficiency with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology
- BMW EfficientDynamics as standard: eight-speed automatic transmission and ECO PRO mode with new functions
- Chassis: adjustable for customised driving enjoyment
- BMW xDrive in the new BMW X5: intelligent all-wheel drive, with optional Dynamic Performance Control
- Comfort: innovative driving assistance systems and unique services